Manager of the Finnish Market
The role of Manager of Finnish the Market is to coordinate the sales process in Finland, including the supervision of the team working on the project.
- determining annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- establishing sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- implementing sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- maintaining sales volume by keeping current with changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- completing national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- working out Key Performance Indicators and tracking the sales process by these KPI’s.
- maintaining the sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- maintaining the sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- maintaining professional and technical knowledge of the real estate sector and the Finnish market by reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- monthly reporting to Nord Property HQ
- cooperation with Nord Property managers from other markets
- representing the company in dealings with partners and developers
- contributing to the Nord Property overall team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
- previous working experience in the real estate industry
- fluent oral and written Finnish and English, other language skills are an advantage
- good knowledge about the Finnish real estate market
- able to work on your own initiative and manage your time and priorities in a dynamic environment.
- exceptional communication skills and a confident
- good communication and negotiation skills
- interesting and challenging work in an international company
- self-fulfilment and opportunities for advancement
- pleasant and youthful team
- modern and comfortable work environment
- results-oriented income
Please forward your résumé to the Head of Administration of Nord Property at: firstname.lastname@example.org